Thursday, December 5, 2019

Wrap Up

This class has taught me a lot about reading, writing, and analyzing different types of literature. I especially enjoyed analyzing film such as Rear Window and all those film scenes that we watched. My favorite piece of literature that we read in this class was Death of a Salesman because looking at the slow demise of Willy Loman was both sad and interesting. I also really liked the Gwendolyn Brooks poem "We Real Cool" because it was short but also contained lots of meaning in only a few lines. My least favorite piece of literature that we read this semester was "The Red Wheelbarrow" because I did not understand the significance of it. Overall I enjoyed this class and it has helped me to expand my knowledge and understanding of literature.

2 comments:

  1. I concur with your opinion Claire. This class taught me a lot about literature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it. Watch out for the next time we offer Literary Hitchcock. I think you will find it rewarding.

    ReplyDelete

Wrap Up

This class has taught me a lot about reading, writing, and analyzing different types of literature. I especially enjoyed analyzing film such...